- 5 coaches are used to coach rugby in the following age groups:
U/9, U/10, U/11, U/12, U/13
2. DRESS CODE
Each player receives a jersey from the school.
Teams: U/7, U/8, U/9, U/10, U/11
1 coach per team U/7 – U/11, 2nd and 1st
3. PRACTICE TIMES
- U/9 – 13:00 – 15:00
- U/10 – 13:00 – 15:00
- U/11 – 13:00 – 15:00
- 2nd – 13:00 – 15:00
- 1st – 13:00 – 15:00
Coaches can change times with permission from the executive committee.
Players that get selected for Mpumalanga receive an award at the Honours Evening and also receive R500 from the school.
- U/12 – Mpumalanga Team.
- U/12 & U/13 – Mpumalanga Craven Week Team.
- All our children have the opportunity to get selected for the provincial team.
- Tours must be approved by the SGB and SMT.
- Selected pupils school fees must be up to date before they can go on tour.
- Special bursaries are available for the under-privileged children.
- Friendly in medium schools.
- Big schools; league.
- Affiliation fees are paid for each team.
- All the teams have a jersey that belongs to the school.
- Practice – and match balls are supplied.
- All coaches are responsible for his own team’s jerseys.
- School provides balls, scrum machine, etc.
9. NOTIFICATION (LETTERS TO LEARNERS)
- Children are informed with a letter.
- Parents must sign and send the letter back.
- Indemnity form.
10. CHOOSING A CAPTAIN
- Each coach nominates a captain.
- Children can also select a captain.
Our vision is to let the boys develop a love for the game and to let Rugby live at the school.
Our mission is to provide the boys with all the necessary skills and to achieve at the highest level of participation.
To let the boys develop a love for the game.
More boys – more opportunities.
To coach Rugby on a continuous high level.
Attend rugby courses, clinics, etc.
• The following teams participate for the league for the bigger school:
• U/9, U/10, U/11, U/12, U/13
• The following teams only take part on a friendly basis.
• Grade 1 and Grade 2.