Enroll with Nelspruit Primary School Today!
Here is how.
The following information is of utmost importance and Nelspruit Primary School would like to draw your attention to it:
- Application forms for new admissions will be handed out on 11 May 2019 during our information morning. Closing date for submission is on 31 July 2019 at 12h00. NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!! Only completed original Admission form, together with all required certified documents must be handed in at the Admissions Office before the cut-off date and time. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE CLOSING DAY TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION!!! No e-mails/faxes/dropped-off forms will be accepted.
It is the parent’s responsibility to make sure that the application is in order BEFORE submitting it. Incomplete applications/documents will not be accepted – it will be given back to you for completion.
- ONLY A FEW SPACES ARE AVAILABLE, WE advise you to apply at other schools in the area as well.
Gr R = 70 Gr 1 = 35 Gr 2 = 0 Gr 3 = 0 Gr 4 = 0 Gr 5 = 0 Gr 6 = 0 Gr 7 = 0
Completion and Submission of the Admission Form does not guarantee acceptance to Nelspruit Primary School. Admission will only be considered for learners living in the direct feeder area and whose previous school had the same LOLT (Language of Learning and Teaching) as Nelspruit Primary School, namely English Home Language. Please be advised FAL in Nelspruit Primary is Afrikaans.
- YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE NULL AND VOID IF YOUR FORM CONTAINS ANY FALSE INFORMATION.
- Acceptance of the fact that the Board of Governors may visit you at your place of residence to ascertain that all information given is correct.
- Outcome on applications will be done by 30 August 2019. Parents will be informed telephonically if their child’s application was successful. You, as the parent/s will be requested to collect the provisional acceptance letter from school in person. A fee of R3,500.00 is payable by 20 September 2019 before 12h00 (last day of term 3).
- PLEASE BUDGET for this fee! NO PAYMENT by 20 September 2019 = NO SPACE!!!
- If you have not had any response from school by 30 August 2019, your application will be deemed as unsuccessful. No interviews regarding unsuccessful applications will be entertained until the 10th school day of 2020 (± 31 January 2020).
- Age norms for 2020 enrollments: Grade R – Born in 2014 Grade 1 – Born in 2013.
- Nelspruit Primary is a school fee paying school; both parents, even if separated/divorced are liable for school fees.
- REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS – ONLY CLEAR CERTIFIED COPIES of documents WILL BE ACCEPTED:
R150 admin fee (non-refundable). Payable on submission of application form.
1 copy – Guardians official court documentation to verify legal guardianship.
1 copy – Proof of Residence (ONLY FICA standard), not older than three months (Water and Lights account / Rental Agreement or Deed of Sale, must be in parent’s own name. No confirmation letters from the municipality/home owner will be accepted.
2 copies of each parent’s I.D. document (if a parent is deceased, please attach the death certificate).
1 copy – Medical Aid card (front and back).
2 copies – Unabridged Birth Certificate of child (shows both biological parent’s details).
1 copy of full Immunization Certificate (Clinic Card), front and back – a parent must show proof that the learner has been immunized against communicable diseases – applicable to Primary and Secondary Schools.
1 copy – JUNE 2019 School report + (should your child be accepted, we need a copy of year-end report as well).
2 x small ID photos of your child (write Name & Surname on the back please).
1 copy – ID Document of person/s responsible for payment of School Fees should fees be paid by another party.
Most recent school fees statement showing current balance.
Immigrant families/learner: Please note – preference will be given to South African Citizens. We, as a Public School may not give a space to a non-citizen when a citizen is still in need of a space.
This Application for Admission will only be processed if ALL fields are completed legibly, is signed and ALL supporting documents are attached.
Enquiries: Admissions Office Tel: (013) 741 1658 Office Hours: Mon – Thurs: 07h15 – 13h00 & Friday: 07h15 – 12h30